Here’s what you need to know to get started…..
RSVP to join the class by messaging me through Nextdoor or emailing me at email@example.com by December 26h.
Once you are registered, purchase the ingredients, gather your equipment, and get ready to bake!
On Sunday, December 27th, you’ll receive an email with the complete recipe instructions and a link to join the class online on Monday the 28th.
At 4 PM MT on Monday, December 28th, join Victoria and all your VDP friends on Zoom to celebrate the season by making a Holiday Meringue Cake with Orange, Chocolate and Rosemary.
Everyone is invited but only a limited number of spaces are available, and they’re expected to fill up quickly. Reserve your spot today!
Ingredient shopping list:
- 6 ea egg whites
- 1 ¼ C granulated sugar, divided
- 1 T cornstarch
- splash white wine vinegar
- 2 T rosemary leaves, **creeping rosemary found in your yard will work here as long as it has not been sprayed with chemicals.
- 1 ea orange zest
- 2 T confectioners’ sugar
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C sour cream
- 1 ea high quality bittersweet chocolate bar (such as Lindt, Callebaut or Scharffen Berger)
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Ho ho ho attitude
- Food processor or sharp chef knife and cutting board
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Citrus zester (optional)
- Serrated knife (helpful but not required)
Day of Event Pre-Class Directions
- Gather all ingredients and equipment needed.
- Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Grab your eggnog and sign on to the Zoom link provided. Sign in starts at 3:45PM. Class starts at 4PM.